Drug Possession For Sale
Library: Detailed Information about each Criminal Defense Practice Area we service
Our articles go in-depth into the often-asked questions about the different crimes you can be charged with in California. If you have watched our videos and read our articles but have a specific question, maybe because you are suspected or have been accused of a crime, shoot us an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Meth Possession for Sales Charge
What Does It Mean If You Have Been Charged with Meth Possession for Sale in Los Angeles? Without question, the state of California is very tough on drug dealers. That means if you are accused of methamphetamine possession for sale in Los Angeles, the prosecution is going to work very hard to make sure you…
Selling Cocaine in Los Angeles: Penalties, Legal Defenses
Charged with Selling Cocaine in Los Angeles? What Now? Being accused of selling cocaine, also referred to as crack, is serious. When you are charged with possession of cocaine for sale, you could be looking at years of incarceration. If you or someone you know has been arrested for selling cocaine, you need to know…
Selling Heroin in Los Angeles
Have You Been Accused of Selling Heroin in Los Angeles? Possession of drugs is a crime that can lead to time behind bars. However, possessing drugs with the intent to sell, is even worse. If you have been accused of heroin possession for sale, you need to understand what you will likely be up against…
Ernenwein & Johnson are expert and experienced Los Angeles criminal defense lawyers with over 40 years of combined experience defending persons accused of Drug Possession for Sale.
Robert Ernenwein is a former Los Angeles Deputy District Attorneys and is Certified as a Criminal Law Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. He has been named as a “Super Lawyer” by Los Angeles Magazine and has appeared as a legal analyst on multiple cable news programs, including Fox News.
The experience and capabilities Ernenwein & Johnson will bring to your Drug Possession for Sale Defense are unmatched.
Have you or someone you know been charged with Drug Possession for Sale or any crime? Contact Ernenwein & Johnson, Los Angeles and Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyers today at 424-552-3901 for a free case review.
- Violent Crimes
- Criminal Threats
- Elder Abuse
- Second-Degree Murder in California: Different than Zimmerman?
- Torrance Criminal Lawyers – Involuntary Manslaughter Defenses
- Murder Defenses In California
- Murder | Degrees
- What Can Be Learned About Your Defense
- Tips For Finding The Right Arson Lawyer
- Arson FAQs
- How To Fight Felony Arson Charges
- Child Endangerment
- Child Abuse & Child Endangerment | Resources
- Assault And Battery
- Assault & Battery Explanation
- California Assault And Battery Crimes
- Charged With Assault or Battery in Torrance, CA? What You Should Do if You Are Accused
- Weapons Charges
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer: Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Other California Weapons Charges
- Concealed Weapons
- Theft Related Offenses
- Auto Theft Defenses
- Petty Theft And Shoplifting
- Grand Theft vs Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- California Identity Theft Law: Penalties And Defenses Available
- Facing Identity Theft Charges?
- White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
- Identity Theft | Credit Card Theft
- Embezzlement Charges
- Charged with embezzlement?
- Embezzlement | Burden of Proof
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- How To Avoid A Drug Crime Conviction
- Alternative Sentences For Drug Crimes
- Possession Of Drugs For Personal Use
- Possession Of Marijuana Laws
- Possession Of Marijuana For Sale
- Drug Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale
- Possession Of Heroin For Sale
- Marijuana Possession
- Marijuana Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
- Attacking The Evidence In A DUI Case
- DUI DMV Hearing
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol | Vehicle Code 23152(a) & (b)
- DUI FAQs
- DUI Court Case
- DUI Reduction: Dry Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Wet Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Exhibition of Speed
- DUI Under 21
- The No Driving Defense
- 10 Common DUI Questions
- Real DUI Success Stories
- Social Media Could Hurt Your Los Angeles DUI Case
- The ‘Rising Blood Alcohol’ Defense
- What Happens When One or More Minor Children are Present in the Car When Arrested for DUI?
- You May Not Have Been Drunk When You Were Arrested for DUI in L.A.
- DUI-Related Reductions
- DUI-Related Enhancements
- Juvenile Defense
- Domestic Violence
- General Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Disturbing The Peace
- Accessory After The Fact
- Driving With A Suspended License
- Caught Driving With A Suspended License?
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Texting And Driving – Distracted Driving Can Lead To Vehicular Manslaughter
- Vehicular Manslaughter | Resources
- Public Intoxication
- Can I Get My Public Intoxication Charge Dismissed?
- Tagging, Graffiti Can Lead To Stiff Penalties In Los Angeles
- Torrance Vandalism Lawyers Explain The Law & Your Defense
- California Vandalism Graffiti Law Penal Code 594
- Other Practice Areas
- The Criminal Court Process