Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
Charged With Selling Cocaine In Los Angeles? What Now?
Being accused of selling cocaine, also referred to as crack, is serious. When you are charged with possession of cocaine for sale, you could be looking at years of incarceration. If you or someone you know has been arrested for selling cocaine, you need to know about this charge.
Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
Possessing cocaine with the intent to sale is considered a felony offense. The prosecution doesn’t necessarily have to prove that you actually sold it — just that you intended to sell it. They will look for evidence that you planned to sell the drugs, such as the packaging of the cocaine, weighing scales and other factors that might indicate you may be selling the narcotic. If you are found guilty, you could be fined and imprisoned. If federal prosecutors charge the crime, you could be facing an even harsher punishment.
You should also be aware that manufacturing cocaine could lead to a longer time behind bars. The same applies to cutting cocaine. It is important that you seek legal help immediately, if you are accused of selling, manufacturing, or cutting cocaine.
How A Los Angeles Drug Defense Lawyer Can Help
If you have been charged with selling cocaine, you want your attorney to have as much time as possible to start working on your defense. Your lawyer will be able to review the evidence and look for weaknesses in the prosecution’s case against you. He or she will also review how the evidence was obtained and if your constitutional rights were violated.
For more information or to get free legal advice, contact Ernenwein & Johnson, LLP. We will review your situation and explain your legal options, including a possible defense. We are former Los Angeles Deputy District Attorneys and know how these cases are prepared and argued. We will use our 40 years of combined knowledge to help keep you out of jail.
Have you or someone you know been charged with selling cocaine or any crime? Contact Ernenwein & Johnson, Los Angeles and Orange County criminal defense lawyers, today at 424-552-3901 for a free case review.
- Violent Crimes
- Criminal Threats
- Elder Abuse
- Second-Degree Murder in California: Different than Zimmerman?
- Torrance Criminal Lawyers – Involuntary Manslaughter Defenses
- Murder Defenses In California
- Murder | Degrees
- What Can Be Learned About Your Defense
- Tips For Finding The Right Arson Lawyer
- Arson FAQs
- How To Fight Felony Arson Charges
- Child Endangerment
- Child Abuse & Child Endangerment | Resources
- Assault And Battery
- Assault & Battery Explanation
- California Assault And Battery Crimes
- Charged With Assault or Battery in Torrance, CA? What You Should Do if You Are Accused
- Weapons Charges
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer: Carrying a Concealed Weapon
- Other California Weapons Charges
- Concealed Weapons
- Theft Related Offenses
- Auto Theft Defenses
- Petty Theft And Shoplifting
- Grand Theft vs Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- California Identity Theft Law: Penalties And Defenses Available
- Facing Identity Theft Charges?
- White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
- Identity Theft | Credit Card Theft
- Embezzlement Charges
- Charged with embezzlement?
- Embezzlement | Burden of Proof
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- How To Avoid A Drug Crime Conviction
- Alternative Sentences For Drug Crimes
- Possession Of Drugs For Personal Use
- Possession Of Marijuana Laws
- Possession Of Marijuana For Sale
- Drug Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale
- Possession Of Heroin For Sale
- Marijuana Possession
- Marijuana Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
- Attacking The Evidence In A DUI Case
- DUI DMV Hearing
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol | Vehicle Code 23152(a) & (b)
- DUI FAQs
- DUI Court Case
- DUI Reduction: Dry Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Wet Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Exhibition of Speed
- DUI Under 21
- The No Driving Defense
- 10 Common DUI Questions
- Real DUI Success Stories
- Social Media Could Hurt Your Los Angeles DUI Case
- The ‘Rising Blood Alcohol’ Defense
- What Happens When One or More Minor Children are Present in the Car When Arrested for DUI?
- You May Not Have Been Drunk When You Were Arrested for DUI in L.A.
- DUI-Related Reductions
- DUI-Related Enhancements
- Juvenile Defense
- Domestic Violence
- General Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Disturbing The Peace
- Accessory After The Fact
- Driving With A Suspended License
- Caught Driving With A Suspended License?
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Texting And Driving – Distracted Driving Can Lead To Vehicular Manslaughter
- Vehicular Manslaughter | Resources
- Public Intoxication
- Can I Get My Public Intoxication Charge Dismissed?
- Tagging, Graffiti Can Lead To Stiff Penalties In Los Angeles
- Torrance Vandalism Lawyers Explain The Law & Your Defense
- California Vandalism Graffiti Law Penal Code 594
- Other Practice Areas
- The Criminal Court Process